Meet Bishop!
Josie warming up to him...
She liked saying "hey Beebee" and touching him, but she wasn't giving up any kisses.
Maddy showed her how it is done!
Just a few pics from the week...
Not in the mood for pictures at all... this was actually the best one and she is whining.
I am loving Josie's new word... "bellebek" which is supposed to be "elephant". Now that she has learned to say it, incorrectly of course, she loves to point out some bellebeks. This is her new puzzle that started it all. She calls the osterich a "chick chick" and the hippo an "e-poe".
Sleepy baby pics in the morning. She loves this pig, even though it is as big as her!
Stay tuned in a couple days for Ryleigh Jane's 2nd birthday pics. We had a big time!
2 comments:
Bishop is so cute! Rj's favorite animal is a bellebek :) I will have to make my bellebek noise for her next time I see her!
Bishop is precious!! Love the pic of you and Josie :)
Post a Comment