Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Ryleigh!!



Ryleigh had one precious Elmo party for her second birthday. She seemed to know the day was just for for her! We love birthday parties!




I am going to warn you that Josie has cupcake on her face in every picture I took. That's what birthdays are for, right? We were too busy playing to stop and clean up!


Paw Paw helping with the ice cream.


Who needs hands to eat a cupcake? Not Josie!




Ryleigh is reflecting on the days events...


Lovin her daddy!


Anna Cooper really loved the cars!


This is a remote control car that Brad was driving. They really thought they were something. They reminded me of prom queens!


Bye Bye!!

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Too cute- the bday party was fun and it was great to see y'all! Post when you know (for sure) what you are having and the name (Joey told me about one y'all are thinking of and I LOVE it)!!