Ok, we need some help. I think it is time to put up the name poll up again. At least we have the sex of the baby right this time! I am not going to give hints as to who likes what names. But I will say that Joey and I disagree on some! So we thought maybe this would help us out. If everyone hates the name we pick, there is a good chance that lil Peanut will hate it one day, too. So we can't be having that! Thank you for your help.... and please only vote once!!
*I am not sure what has been going on with my blog... but the sidebar is all the way at the bottom. So the name poll is at the very top...I have got to work on this. And if you have any pointers as to why my blog looks like this, I would appreciate that too!*
1 comment:
Like Isabelle and Hollis. I feel like the others are to boyish
Post a Comment