Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines and Peanut


This is our sweet baby girl on the way! I am sooo excited that the girls will have each other to grow up with. A sister is something I never had growing up, and I think it is a special relationship. We are too excited! Now we have got to work on the names. I am fortunate I will not need too much, considering Josie was born on June 29th. I have lots of clothes and other goodies that I am more than excited to get back out! There is nothing better than baby girl newborn clothes!

We had a fun Valentines day. Josie got a rolling back pack filled with all kinds of goodies.








My Valentine spoiled me, too!



Had to eat some Nerds before bedtime.




We had a nice dinner that night as a family. After dinner, Joey asked "so did you get any flowers today"? I said "No, was I supposed to"?? Haha! He thought I was a brat I guess and didn't say thank you! After a phone call to the florist this morning, Joey got his money back and they sent me some fresh flowers on the house. Can't complain about that! Love you my Valentine <3

3 comments:

Morrell Family said...

Cute purse! Joey did a good job for his Valentine. Josie is going to be so excited about little peanut! I can't wait to see them together.

heatherstockett said...

Congrats!! How fun!!

Janice said...

I think you know how excited I am about meeting the new baby ;) I love your purse! He did a good job on that! Give Josie some kisses for me.