Sunday, February 20, 2011

Josie and Mama Time!

I was craving a little Josie time, and I got some this weekend! I got to leave work on noon on Friday, which somehow made my weekend seem so much longer! So after Josie's nap, we we did a little shopping. She got a few cute Spring duds!

On Saturday, we let Joey go be a man and play a little golf. So we couldn't let him have all the fun! We went to the park to play. It was nice to wear shorts and enjoy the beautiful weather! I don't think I could be any more in love with this little girl... I know you can't tell!


She looks very serious in some of these pictures. I promise she had fun! She did have to warm up to some of the other kids and loved giving the big kids the stare down.






Her legs have gotten so long! She looks like a sure enough toddler!





The zoo was closed, but we had to catch a peek at the ducks and quack at them loudly. Very loudly!


An attempt at a mama-Josie picture. Oh well.


We are loving the beautiful weather and hope it sticks around! Thank you for making me the happiest mama on Earth, Josie!

3 comments:

Morrell Family said...

She is getting so big. We need a playdate soon!

heatherstockett said...

Definitely getting to be a big girl! Love her little shirt :) Glad you had a great weekend!

Donna said...

Cherish these times....she is growing up so fast.