Now this is a situation...
that required assistance from daddy! She amazes me with the situations she gets into!
A very silly, dirty baby playing in her crib. No, I do not make her play in her crib. She actually asks to get in there so we can play hide and seek and she can talk to all of her "beebees".
She has on my "gocks" here. She was very proud of these gocks and wore them the rest of the day. I think it's funny that she replaces the "s" sound with "g". When she gets pinned under the table or something like that she says "GUCK"! Which is "STUCK"!
Making her first couple of deposits into her piggy bank!
Sitting on the oven drawer making herself some breakfast!
DIVA!
Helping mama cook a homemade pizza. She really enjoyed herself (and the cheese). I let her spread it on the crust, and then she ate half of what I put on there. Good thing I had another bag!
Sleepy-eyed baby loving on her very own baby...
Tuesday we have our 20 week ultrasound for Peanut! So excited to find out if it is a boy or girl, and most importantly, that the Peanut is healthy. Have a great week!
4 comments:
Love PJs!! Josie is so precious! Can't wait to find out what peanut is!!
Also called "smoochie clothes"... I was waiting on you to say that. Josie is sooo cute!!! I want her and Ford to play some this summer.. and Peanut too! Miss you
She is so sweet :) I love her sleepy/smoochie look. Makes me want to give her sugars. I cannot wait for tomorrow!
Ready to give Peanut an official pronoun...he or she..lol. Love that sweet sleep look
Post a Comment