Bubbles have been the theme of the past week or so. We have blown bubbles on the back porch, in the kitchen, in the yard, and in the garage. We are both happy to be spending some time outside! Now I am going to go ahead and warn you of the bubble-blowing madness that is about to follow. I apologize in advance. I just thought they were all too cute to throw out. If you get tired of looking at pics of the same baby over and over... stop here!
"oooooohhhhhh"!
Smelling the bubbles?!? She blows out instead of in when smelling.
Sometimes I will leave the back door open and let her play on the porch while I am cooking or cleaning in the kitchen. It got a little quiet, so I peek out to find this...
So I had to grab the camera and get a little closer! Please excuse the hair-doo.
These were taken while daddy grilled us some burgers Friday night. She puts the wand directly on her mouth and doesn't get much luck with any bubbles.
And to be fair, my eldest daughters, Daisy and Koko, are alive and well. Besides taking the back seat to their little sister 99% of the time, they live the good life. They are both so good with Josie and I can tell they think she is theres, too. Love all my sweet girls.
So elegant...
I know Koko looked like she ate Daisy in this picture, but she is just fat. We have been slacking on our walking, so I blame the lack of exercise for her obesity. Or maybe it's because Josie likes to feed her after I already have!
And a couple cute pics after we got ready for Mothers Day Out on Thursday!
Till next time!
3 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of her smelling the bubbles! I am still laughing.
Love ALL the pics! Never apologize for too many ;)
Did you get a new ride?????
Post a Comment