Eating grapes and dancing about 5 mins after she woke up!
I left work early on Friday and went to pick up Josie. Joey was in Jackson for the day. She kept putting her hand out and saying "daddy at?" all afternoon. We went to see some friends, and she asked about daddy the whole way home. When we got home and she spotted him in the recliner, it was over. She gave him the biggest, tightest hug. It lasted about 5 minutes, I had to check and make sure she wasn't asleep. There is nothing that makes me happier than seeing her love on her daddy. We already knew he is smitten, but the feeling if definitely mutual. I cannot think of anyone who he would sit still this long to hug... including myself!
We tried out the new mexican resteraunt... Josie approved of the cheese dip!
And the ice cream when we got home!
Still a Diva!
Can you tell Josie picked out her wardrobe this morning??? She wore this hat in pictures when she was about 4 months old...
I told Joey I was going to bring her the Pascagoula Mardi Gras parade dressed like this with a sign that said "Joey River's daughter" on her back. We did change, and me and my mom drove to the Coast to bring Josie to the parade.
Josie and her Aunt Jen And Deedy! Very windy day!
Josie was quite the bead magnet! She enjoyed the moon pies, too.
Deedy is off of work for a couple days, so Josie is staying down there until Tuesday or Wednesday. Joey had to leave for St. Louis today. What am I going to do with my time, you ask? Well my first line of business was a bubble bath, now I am blogging, and I think I will start my new book that I got for Christmas when I am done here. Although it is spooky quiet around here, I think I will get by just fine... until tomorrow at least =)
Thank you for everyone who has voted on the name poll! I think we have about decided, and your results helped alot! A few more days and we will pick... I promise!
5 comments:
I like all the pictures.
Too Cute! I love it that the Mardi Gras beads are longer than her.
:) That post made me happy! Her and RJ favor a lot in some of those pics!
YAY!!! So glad you got the camera. What a sweet husband:)
I just got a Canon Rebel XS a few weeks ago and I LOVE it!
Post a Comment