Puddin!
She loves playing in the car for some reason...
Still sporting the Mardi Gras beads! Playing outside...
Joey was so desperate to play golf, he had to settle on the yard with Josie's ball. It is flat, now.
Had to stop for sugars!
Josie and I spent some time outside planting some flowers yesterday. Josie is a little too much help with the flowers if you know what I mean. I had to give her specific jobs to keep her busy. It was hard work. She likes to sit on the front porch and bock (rock). Do note that she looks like what I like to call a Rag-a-Muffin because we had been working so hard and taking purple popsickle breaks. But I happen to like the country girl Rag-a-Muffin look, she is still pretty in mama's eyes =)
??
I hope everyone has a great week and that The Bug stays far away from your house!!
2 comments:
In the pictures with her hair pulled back something about her looks like Riley!!
That's the cutest little rag-a-muffin I've ever seen!
Post a Comment