Friday, March 25, 2011

Peeeez!!

That is what Josie said when I asked her if I could take some pictures Thursday morning. This is "cheese" not to be confused with "please"!



I did not ask her to pose with her little hands... she is just a natural Olan Mills model I suppose!





She looks so old in this picture to me! Sniff!



Last night we had dinner with Kris, Amber, and Jack at Papitos. They were both really sweet and fun. We followed that up with ice cream at Marble Slab. Amber thought it was hilarious that I had mexican food on my back, and ice cream on my shirt, pants, and leg. Don't pregnant girls with a 1 yr old get to look like a hot mess?? Hope so. I was struggling.


Hugs before we said bye! Jack is quite the romancer =)


This is what happens when I am not looking. Busted!






We have to hide this tutu from Josie. She actuallys calls it "nance" which is "dance". She asks for her "nance", we put it on, and turn on some music and dance. But it doesn't come off after that. She wants to wear it all day and sleep in it. Can't wait to till she take some real nance lessons!

5 comments:

heatherstockett said...

She is so cute! I especially love the tutu :)

Shelley said...

She is adorable!!! to precious!!!

Taylor said...

Anna Cooper is going to start dance this year! Dance Dynamics has a 2-3 yr old class and it includes tap, pre-ballet and tumble and its right there on hwy 24! Let josie take with her :)

Morrell Family said...

Love the Olan Mills picture! We had fun the other night.

Kimberly Roberts Moore said...

PRECIOUS!!!!