Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Audobon Zoo

We had the best time on Sunday bringing the girls to the zoo in New Orleans. There was so much to look at! This post will be mostly pictures, because I have to get packing for our trip to the beach tomorrow!!






Josie had the best seat in the house!She was getting pretty sleepy in these...





Paw Paw, RJ, and a baby possum!!


Of all of the exotic animals there, they both loved the little house mice!






After the zoo, we walked to eat in the French Quarter and made our way home. I was one wore out chick. I do not remember being this big of a wimp when pregnant with Josie. Is that last tiredness spell already here to stay? I hope not!

See the next post for pics from our crawfish boil!

2 comments:

Morrell Family said...

Too cute!!! I love the picture of Josie on Joey's shoulders. Looks like ya'll had a blast. Have fun on your trip.

MawMaw said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. Cherish these memories!!!!