Friday, April 29, 2011

Bikini Baby



Josie actually liked the sand much more than I anticipated! She was not too wild about the "big water", but she liked playing with all of her sand toys. I was even more shocked that she walked barefooted in the sand (and let us bury her). I had the aquasocks on standby but they weren't needed, t hank goodness. They would have ruined the cute look she had going on. She also loved her sunglasses. I have never known a little girl who liked to accessorize like this one.










Another thing she loves is her Pa...




We had to take lots of snack breaks!



This is a terrible picture of me, but I love the look on her face.



Josie has been one testy little girl the past week or 2... that is why I am blogging in sessions. She needs 110% of my attention all of the time! Still more pics to come!

No comments: