The election is over, and we are so proud of Brad. Janice and my mom put together a little "Count the Votes" party for Tuesday night. A few snapshots of the night...
Paw Paw and Colbie having a little chat...
The girls...
The results couldn't come fast enough!
It was well worth the wait! I am so proud of Brad, and Janice, too. She was good sport throughout the entire process! Congrats to both of you!!
I cannot believe Colbie is already 6 weeks old. She is now smiling, and it makes me the happiest mama on Earth. The first smile from both her and Josie made me tear up... I don't know what it is, but it's just about one of my favorite moments ever. She is the easiest baby so far. She is really quiet, and has no problem chilling right by herself. She is eating about every 4 hours during the day, and getting better at night. She usually goes about 4-5 hours at night, and last night was her first time to go 6 hours! I do think she is snoozing a little too much during the day... because at about 9 or 10 she is wide eyed and bushy-tailed. We may have to work on staying up a little more during the day! She seems to love her bath and her swing. I think she would swing all day if I let her!! Loving me some Colbie Grace!
Josie is the diva as always. She is talking in sentences and surprises me every day with something she has learned. She asks a lot of questions now and is a little sponge. She seems to remember EVERYTHING!! In the mornings when she wakes and after her nap, she stays in her room and plays. I listen on the monitor and she cracks me up. This morning, she was counting something in her room to ten over and over, and then was singing Elmo's World. So cute. This is how I found her one morning when she finally decided to come out...
1 comment:
Congratulations to Brad and Janice! I can't believe Colbie is 6 weeks old already! I need to see her soon. Josie is too cute! Love the glasses! She is definitely a little diva :)
Post a Comment