We spent most the weekend just visiting with all of the Pascagoula family... look how much these 2 look alike in these!!
Hey Meme!! This is the girl's great grandmother on Joey's dad's side.
She seems to think something is funny, but doesn't want to share.
More great grandparents... Maw Maw and Paw Paw.
We went to eat the Tiki. We had great food, a great view, and great company. Josie with Deedy and Pa...
Josie enjoyed feeding crackers to the catfish after dinner.
Pizza face!!
We always enjoy our visits with Joey's side of the family. They are such a close-knit group, and I was so lucky to marry into such a special family. I do not have any living grandparents, and didn't get to meet some of them, which makes me sad because they are from such a special generation. I have adopted these as my own. I am so happy that Josie and Colbie are so close with not only their grandparents, but their great grandparents as well.
What else has been going on back home at the Rivers Household???
A whole lot of chillin...
A little swimsuit modeling...
Some bath time fun (this girl likes bath time)
Lots of coloring and drawing! Josie loves to "gaw" right now. I had a guilty mama moment one day last week. I was trying to get some things done around the house, and Josie is known to follow me everywhere. I kept tripping over her and she was just yapping away while I half paid attention. I was in the kitchen, and looked down to find that she was bringing her coloring book into each room I was in, would lay down on the floor, and color. She did this from room to room to room. I stopped, got my camera, and realized that she will not always think I am this neat and want to be with me every waking moment. I need to enjoy it while I can, yappy mouth and all. Sweet girl.
Sisters
Joey has just been hanging out with us girls, and working real hard. He has come a long way with his job and makes us proud!
Daisy and Koko haven't changed at all. Their days consist of sleeping, eating, sleeping, barking, and sleeping.
And me? I am just soaking up every minute with these girls before I have to go back to work. I wish I could have every summer off... it has been an excellent one. I am one blessed mama!
No comments:
Post a Comment