Sunday, November 11, 2012

Olivia and a Pirate

I know Halloween posts are a 2 weeks ago thing, but it has been a wild ride at my house the past few weeks. We had a fun time on Halloween night trick or treating in Bent Creek. Josie picked out her own Costume for the first time...
 
Olivia the Pig!

 
Colbie the Pirate!! I wanted Josie to be a Pirate, but since she didn't agree, I took it out on Colbie.This is the only pic with her doo-rag on. I think I have expressed how bad this child hates things on her head. But it really just made the outfit, dangit!

 
Sweet ole Paw Paw made us a hay ride again.


 
We had Thomas the Train and 2 Barbie popstars along for the ride!







 
All faces have candy on them from this point on.



 
Even Lulu was a Barbie popstar!!
 
Happy Halloween. It was a fun one!
Zoo Boo post below!

1 comment:

Kimberly Roberts Moore said...

OMG the OLivia costume is awesome!!!