Sunday, November 11, 2012

Zoo Boo 2012

 
Zoo Boo was a great time, as always. We had lots of company this year including Brad, Janice, Ryleigh, and Deedy. The only mistake we made was going on a Sunday night. It was packed. Luckily, the girls are young enough we could skip a few booths without them even knowing the difference =) I apologize in advance that Josie and RJ are wearing the same get-up from the Pumpkin Patch, but the girls love their tutus and it's all about them anyway, right!?!
 

 
This was tricky!

 
Colbie loves these ants...

 
Bowling. Josie got a strike!!

 
Colbie did not get a strike, and fetched her own ball.

 
Crazy cups!

 
My favorite when I was a little girl... fishing.

 
Bean bag toss!



 
The cotton candy is starting to set in..


 
We had to RUN to the next event!

 
Cotton candy in full force!


 
Josie grinned ear to ear the entire carousel ride. This is definitely one of her favorite things to do.

 
Colbie cried to get on and cried when we got off!


 
And the long anticipated TRAIN RIDE!
 
More great memories under my belt. I sure do love these 3 girls!!

No comments: