These girls like to wrestle.
Is that normal? It sometimes ends in tears, but it sure if funny to watch. Colbie is a hoss!
We are loving the nice weather. I feel like a better mom when the weather is nice, because I actually enjoy being out doing fun, simple things.
Even if that includes picking up a Happy Meal in the drive thru and having a "picnic" in the driveway. This was so exciting to them. I love at how easy they are to please and feel special. I wish it could stay this way. I see many more picnics on the hand-me-down princess table in the future (in fact, we had one today).
When did this girl get so big? She has been an angel the past few weeks. Colbie has been sick, and she has been so understanding and patient.
My heart!!
See all about our Halloween below!!
No comments:
Post a Comment