Joey and I went on an "adult Trip" for the first time in years. We went to hear Kenny Chesney at the Wharf in Orange Beach with our good friends Jennifer and Jared. We made a long weekend out of it. The best part about this trip is that we didn't make any definite plans. We played it by ear which made a very relaxing, calm, perfect vacay!
The concert was delayed due to bad weather, but Kenny made up for it. He puts on a great show. He even played the one song I wanted to hear that night... "Anything but Mine". Kenny Chesney is one of the few talents that Joey and I agree on, so we always the best time at his concert, or listeinng to him while sitting on the back porch watching the girls play.
Before the concert...
The stormy view from our room
Jennifer and I spent most of the day Friday at the pool while the guys golfed. It was a beautiful breezy day to float on the lazy river for hours!
The Gumbo festival was going on that weekend, too. They had a few arts and crafts, live music, gumbo, and daiquris, of course!
I was not going to leave the place without going for a ride on the ferris wheel with my honey!
We thought it would be fun to send the guys annoying pictures of us while they were golfing (after a couple daiquiris)
We had dinner at Tacky Jacks one night.
We all promised that we will not wait so long to do this again!






No comments:
Post a Comment