Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Pinkalicious and Hubfest

Wow! I have some filling in to do! This may take a few posts to fill you in on our busy month of April!
 
Janice and RJ invited Josie and I to go see Pinkalicious at the Saenger Theatre. It was slammed pack full of little girls in pink. They were all glued to the stage until about 45 minutes in, and then I could see lots of little pink bows bouncing around. We are so fortunate to have 2 little girls 5 months apart!


 
My mom and I took the girls to Hubfest. It was a beautiful day and the girls had a ball. We did some shopping, then had to stop for a snow cone break.



 
They really, really loved the Kids Village! They had slides...

 And crazy chickens!
 
Bouncy things!

 
A duck game that Colbie loved. She immediately walked up to it and tried to get in the pool. After I showed her she had to pick a duck, she didn't want to stop at one.

 
Buried treasures!

 
And balloons, of course! My favorite was the humming bird that Colbie got. That guy was good!

These girls were wore slap out by the time it was over. They were precious. Can't wait for next year.


No comments: