I really put off Colbie's first haircut because she had the sweetest little curls on her neck and I was afraid they would never grow back. But we decided we better get a trim before school started, and I'm glad we did. She was such a big girl! She was so excited to wear the apron!
Look at that chubby baby face! Can I freeze her??
They straightened it with the roll brush and it was very cute. But don't worry... her curls are still there and her bed head is good as ever!
Josie got a trim, too. She posed before...
But wasn't in the photo op mood during... she was all business.
I had big plans to have a fun day with the girls when I got back from our trip. I took the day off work, so we headed to the zoo. Of course it was closed, but they were just as happy with the park... until it started to rain! Next stop was Baskin Robbins!
Josie is in to picking out her own clothes. I will let her pick when we are just playing or not doing anything important... so keep that in mind as I post our summer pictures =)
Colbie is always a few steps behind. I must say that that girl can hold her own! She will be the one we have to worry about!













No comments:
Post a Comment