![]() |
| Christi took these precious pictures at her house one day when the girls were swimming. I want to remember the girls just like this. |
Some random snapshots in no particular order...
![]() |
| Colbie pushed the buggy like this all over Target... proof that simple tasks take sooo much longer when you have kids... |
![]() |
| Modeling her fancy necklace she got at the dentist office... she wouldn't take it off for days! |
![]() |
| Josie was so excited to show me she had made up her bed... no shortage of stuffed animals! We have a stuffed animal problem... there are at least 25 in the house and more than that in the attic. |
![]() |
| Mani/Pedi night! |
![]() |
| Found this in Josie's room |
![]() |
| Glad someone is getting some use out of the toddler bed! |
![]() |
| Another comfy spot... the girl's "fort"! |
![]() |
| Cupcakes with RJ!! |
![]() |
| Sweet Ryleigh modeling her blue cotton candy teeth |
![]() |
| Josie couldn't make it to her bed after the Pumpkin Patch |
![]() |
| We have "move night' when daddy has to work late! And it's not movie night without popcorn! |
![]() |
| Dr. Hatten was looking sharp before his night as a waiter at a fundraiser for Breast Cancer Awareness. |
![]() |
| Joey loves when we make this face! This is the kind of pictures he gets when I am off with the girls on Fridays =) |
![]() |
| I was trying to clean up/declutter but I have a really hard time throwing away pictures like this! |
![]() |
| My 2 Pumpkins picking out pumpkins at Lowes. |
![]() |
| Watching daddy play softball |
![]() |
| Playing in mommy's clothes... look closely and you will see what they have on. |
![]() |
| Play time with Jack! |
![]() |
| Newspaper = Hopscotch! |
![]() |
| Josie's mouse! |
![]() |
| Someone stopped my mom and told her that Colbie looked like the little girl from We Bought A Zoo. I had never seen the movie so we looked it up and were surprised to see they did! |
![]() |
| Cuties before school |
![]() |
| I gave Joey a facial one lazy Saturday =) |
We will have a fun filled week with Halloween this week. I have a very excited cat and Superwoman on my hands!





.jpg)



.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)







.jpg)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment