There were no complaints out of this bunch when they closed down the school and work for a few days due to ice. We had a ball! This is definitely a treat here is South Mississippi. I heard a lot of complaints out of people, but I personally thought it was just perfect. Any extra time at home with the family is OK with me!
Snow angels on the back porch!
This was definitely what we like to call Smoochy weather - it was white outside and we had the fire going inside. We watched Tangled on repeat and we all officially know all the words.
Josie LOVED it although Colbie did not. Josie and I went on a long walk the second day and she called it an adventure.
Josie quickly became Elsa (off of Frozen) and was turning everything into ice, even daddy.
Thankfully Brad and Janice invited us over for chilli and soup when the cabin fever set in.
I think Janice was doing a biology experiment on the snow here =)
These excited faces...
Lulu loved it! She was bouncing around like a pinball.
RJ and Joey had a snowball fight!
Colbie hated it =( She does not like her hands to be cold.
Now this is just a great family pic from Joeys face gear, Colbie looking miserable, and Josie wouldn't even look at the camera.
I will take an ice day or two any winter. Bring it on!
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
I hope Josie enjoyed the adventure y'all had. Reminded me of the good old days and bear hunts!
Post a Comment