Sunday, February 23, 2014

Valentines and Birthday Parties

I loved that Josie could write out her own Valentines this year. It might have taken all night, but she signed them all and wrote her friend's names on the envelopes. She picked Hello Kitty bracelet valentines and Colbie picked Rapunzel ruler/bookmarks (since 2 year olds measure things and read all the time). I was definitely feeling the love this Valentines <3 strong="">
 



Colbie's class party was precious of course. 2 year olds are funny. They do not really interact that much with each other but they enjoy each others company. She initially just wanted to leave with me, but I talked her into staying and partying for a little while! Her hand/foot print Valentine she made me...







Josie's class was all into the passing out Valentines. I remember this being one of my favorite things to do in school. I don't get to attend all of the parties (Joey goes to a lot) so she was super pumped to have me there. She was extra silly.



 
Josie and Tripp with Reagan and Presley in the back. These 4 have been in the same class for a few years now.
 
Sweet Aaron wasn't going to let anybody steal his loot =)


The girls got a bag full of loot from Joey and I including these fun shades and kitty cat towels =)

 
Joey and I did remember each other! He got me and Josie a gift certificate to get a pedicure and Colbie some gum (sorry Colbie). I got Joey a new wallet. We cooked at home that night and just took it easy. It was a great Valentines.
 
It must be birthday party season but Josie isn't complaining. We had Tate's at Chuckie Cheese.
 
 



 
And Alec's at Kids Rule. It was Laser Jump in the dark so it was definitely a hit with the kids. And Colbie enjoyed her green Angry Birds cupcake =)

Alec was King of the Throne! He has such nice manners and thanked everyone so sweetly after opening his presents.

 
Ryleigh's birthday post below!

No comments: