January flew by! It was a relaxing month. It was nice not to have so many obligations that the holidays bring. We spent every weekend at home. We rang the new year in at home and did not make it until midnight.
Colbie selfie!
My mom brought over my old dance costumes for me to keep and the girls had a hay day. This is Colbie's mean face!
The weekend before New Years we spent a night in NO with April and Aaron. Despite the rain we had a blast!
We are really enjoying living in the same hood with Ryleigh Jane. I had to snap a picture of them when they came out of Josie's room with lipstick on.
Josie loves sleeping in her daddy's old baseball jersey!
Catching fish! We have some cheaters on our hands!
Colbie's favorite food is spaghetti by far. First runner up is a "tu-key sammich".
Mahogony for Amber's birthday!
We had a couple friends over and their kids for the last Saints game of the year... the kiddos are outnumbering us fast!
Colbie is potty trained! For the most part. We have Number #1 down pat. She doesn't even have to wear a pull up at night which is very different than another little girl I know. I waited longer on her than I did Josie and I think she was really ready. I put her panties on one morning, and she had 2 accidents before she realized she did not like that. She has been tee teeing in the potty ever since. This was day #2 of training when I found her hiding and crouching behind her old crib... you can guess what was going down here.
Shopping!
Daisy is so patient...
I think it is safe to say Josie has her first crush, Tripp. Josie and Tripp have been in the same class since they were infants. She talks about him a lot but I didn't realize just how close they were until we went to his birthday party. They stayed right with each other (or maybe she was following him around). This is how she decorated his card. She said it was him and her with hearts and footballs because he loves football =) Joey was not real excited.
She helped him open the cards and tell him who his gifts were from =)
A lazy weekend!
Rj brought us some cupcakes after her school birthday party. They enjoyed the icicng the most!
Josie took a long nap with me one afternoon... in her monkey hat.
I have the sweetest, most thoughtful friend. One of my best friends, Jill, has so much going on in her life right now. Her mom is being treated for cancer and they have been through a roller coaster over the last 4-5 months to say the least. She has been tending to her mom as well as a stay at home mom to a 4 and 1 year old. And guess what I get in the mail last week? A Valentines happy from Jill. Jill and I both have always loved a themed pair of socks =) I am lucky to have such an awesome friend. She is one of those people I know will always be there and those friends are hard to find. Love you Jill! Please keep her mom, Suzanne, in your prayers. There faith has been crucial in the past several months and months to come!
.jpg)


.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)






.jpg)
.jpg)


.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment