We enjoyed a relaxing, rainy weekend at the camp to celebrate Deedy's birthday. The weather didn't cooperate but we didn't mind. We still got to get muddy and go fishing... that is what the camp is for!
The girls were excited for a break in the rain to play in the sand/mud. I think Daisy enjoyed it even more than them! She darted across the sand the entire time we were down there. I have not seen her that excited in a long time. The camp is definitely her happy place!
Joey and Pa did a lot of fishing. They took Josie and I late Saturday afternoon. She was pretty patient for a 4 year old, but kept asking when a fish was going to bite.
She was a little concerned about the minnows. She said she could tell they were alive and hurting because they moved when we put the hook in =( This sweet baby is so much like her mama.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment