Monday, June 23, 2014

Spring Soccer


 
This is a little out of place in our timeline but I just got Josie's soccer pics. The Little Dragons had a great year. We didn't keep score but I am sure we did not win a game. Hey, that's okay. They didn't seem to mind. Our team was all girls plus one boy plus Hayes, who is a doll.
 
Team pic! 

 
Now Josie is not the most aggressive athlete =) She participated but I would not say she was MVP.  Her coach, Ms. Kristy, said it right when she asked "why are you dancing, Josie"? She kinda kept up with the crowd (on her tippy toes) , looked the part, with no intentions of kicking the ball. It was cute. She did get a few kicks in. She never made it in the goal, but did turn the ball around a couple times.





 
Look at RJ run!

 
She usually got a little more confidence at the end of the game, and would get a little more "umph". 

 
Caroline was always there to cheer us on!

 
Team Huddle after the game (plus Colbie). Colbie always participated in the huddle and I don't think she ever realized she was not part of the team. She is always a few steps behind!


 
Sweet cousins/best friends!!
 
Great season Little Dragons! It was a new, fun experience. Upward soccer at Temple is great!

No comments: