We have had some really yucky, wintry weather this winter. That is so unlike South Mississippi. Indoor time does bring out some creativity sometimes, and Josie is always down for a project. She had a to of fun with this big amazon box.
I was so impressed with the curtains, roof, and chimney
Colbie was super pumped about getting in some dance recital costumes!
Josie loves snuggling with Bammy and using him as a pillow.
I got off work early one Tuesday, and got to do this. This rarely happens anymore and it is one of the best things we as parents get to do in life!
Colbie the Storm Trooper!
Another SNOW DAY!! We couldn't believe it. I must admit we didn't enjoy it as much as the first one, just because we had just had one. But we certainly had to put on our clothes and check the box. Liza wasn't very impressed this time.
Next post... DISNEYWORLD!!!











No comments:
Post a Comment