Saturday, February 17, 2018

Merry Christmas!

I was so excited for this crew to wake up Christmas morning! They wanted "the golden ball" so badly (LOL surprise dolls) but they were so popular and hard to find, I couldn't believe that Santa brought them!




Years past, we have let Liza sleep in because she didn't really get it, and needed her beauty sleep. We don't wake sleeping babies around here often. But Joey couldn't stand it. So glad he did became she totally got it!


Santa knew it was about time to transition her into a big girl bed.... so he got her the cutest unicorn for her bed!






Ohhhhh the mess. It's hard to look at.


Santa left them a note telling them to go check out back...





I don't know why this is sideways... but it was a trampoline! We have a video of this and it was just the cutest thing ever. They are the best little people to surprise.


Daisy asking us what all the fuss is about, could we hold it down. 14 Christmases for this Granny.


Liza looking all growny in her unicorn sweater that Brad, Janice, and RJ gave her.


Every year, the big girls say it was their best Christmas. I know they are spoiled, but they really are the sweetest and most appreciative little girls. I just hope I can keep that theme going through the teen years. I agree, it was a great one. The entire Christmas season was beautiful one and I thank Good for my family and these memories.

No comments: