I really enjoyed the fact that Christmas Eve fell on a Sunday this year. It meant a lot to go to church and to celebrate or Savior's birth on this special day with these excited girls.
The girls and I went to my moms early that afternoon and played outside a while. We rode the golf cart to the creek and Greg's hilarious rooster started playing a cat and mouse game with them and it was HILARIOUS. I have never seen such a cocky rooster and it got my share of laughs out of him taunting the girls.
A MawMaw and her girls!
Look at Bammy posing!
Their favorite part...presents!!!
I love watching them out out the reindeer food and the excitement that comes with it!
And you can't forget the cookies for the Big Guy!
I woke in the night to find that Santa had came so I had to snap a pic!!
In true Josie fashion, she was so anxious to get to bed because it would just be terrible if Santa got there before they were asleep and left! No problems getting them to bed!





















No comments:
Post a Comment