Thursday, January 4, 2018

Squeezing in the last days of summer!

Look at these 3 beauties before church one Sunday morning! Oh how I love them so!

Colbie loves her some Liza. Her teachers told me that on Liza's birthday she talked about her all day long and how excited she was to celebrate with her that night. Sometimes Liza needs some space from Colbie... but Colbie does everything big and she loves her family so very much!


Plus she looks extra sweet and adorable when she wears a robe!


4th of July at the Smiths... they did this for hours!!



Josie did her first day camp at Camp Garaywa with friends. It was just a day camp but she absolutely loved it and I am hoping she will be brave enough to try it overnight within the next couple of years!


Everyone got new backpacks this year... we couldn't believe even Liza needed one!


Because the curly pony tail though the crib rails is worth documenting...


One of our favorite summer past times is watermelon! 


Liza a little too attached to her bottle at 2 1/2 years old. I never would have let this go on this long with the other two.... oops. We did get rid of it shortly after July. It went way better than expected. However we replaced the night time bottle with a very slow routine of reading a book with a lot of interruptions. 


Liza and all her baby loot!


Sweet Caroline had a birthday and we brought her birthday happies to work!


A card Colbie made for me...

"I love you to death"

She taught Liza to say this and it is now s staple in our vocabulary.


Brad and Janice remodeled their house and we had a dog and human cousin retreat at our house! We actually had a lot of fun! We enjoyed their company and me and Janice had a lot to catch up on. I think they need to do this again!





Bam Bam the lady bug compliments of 3 crazy little girls...


That time I filled out a first grade questionnaire for Colbie and as I re-read it, I felt like I filled it out on Joey. They are so much alike it is scary!


No comments: