Monday, January 8, 2018

Happy 3rd Birthday, Liza!!

Liza did have a party a couple weeks after her birthday, but in true Katie fashion I could not let November 1st pass by without a small celebration! Her birthday is a day after Halloween so we always have a bit of a Halloween hangover.

Manola is always a good way to kick off a birthday celebration...


And cookie cake and presents at home to follow!






She is really into Moana! And we re all digging that because it is not Barney or Mother Goose Club. Bring on the Disney movies.


This was my obligatory FB pics that day.


She came up to me holding all her new toys and said "I want a nudder one present". 


And then her birthday celebration at school!



It truly does not seem real that she is 3. It makes me sad that I don't have a baby in the house anymore (even though we treat her like one). We could not picture a day without her and she has done such big things in her 3 short years.

I love you, Lili.

No comments: