Well, this came fast!
I can't say they weren't ready, though. This is the first time I remember them both just busting at the seams to start school back. I am so thankful they love their school as much as they do!
3rd and 1st grades!
Josie has Mrs. Pulley for homeroom and her switch teacher is Mrs. Meador. Josie and Mrs. Pulley are big buds, we love her so much! Josie has three of her biggest buds in her class which has made this year even more fun... Katie Allyn, Austyn, and Ella. All she needs is RJ and her heart would be complete!
Colbie has Mrs. Aultman and Mrs. Tasha who are just precious as well!
Colbie and her girl, Madison are so happy to be in the same class again!
I believe this was the second day of school...
Our back to school tradition is ice cream cones at Dairy Queen to catch up on our first day!
Looks like the 2017-2018 school year is going to be a great one!
No comments:
Post a Comment