Thursday, January 4, 2018

The BEAUTIFUL Turks and Caicos! PART 2

The third night there, we had a memo to meet at the beach. I had no idea what a treat I was in for at dinner that night! The girls wore their crab dresses that their sweet Deedy made them!


Colbie loves her Maw Maw!


Liza's eyes and sunscreen do not mix well. Her eyes looked like this all week!







Typical when I asked Colbie to smile



They had cocktails waiting on us and we were just hanging out until we heard a drum...




Here comes a tribal band! They marched through us and we followed them down the beach to our dinner and bonfire.



Liza was very curious about these guys...didn't take her eyes off of them.


Dinner is served!




The band!



My sun-kissed babies!






As it got dark, they lit a bonfire for some smores. This fire was absolutely beautiful at sunset. The band, the fire, the food, the view, the dancing, my family...  one of the my most favorite nights ever!








I felt like I was being watched and I realized two little eyes were watching me to see if I minded if she picked off the smore tray. Yes, baby. You can have all the marshmallows you want!

That sandy evening called for shower caps and a shower in that FINE bathroom.

One more post to go!

No comments: