We ordered take-out from Longhorn for supper. Steak, salad, and a baked potato. After we ate, my mom brought Ryleigh Jane over to see us. She is getting so big, and her personality is really coming out. She just smiles and watches everyone. I wanted to show her Uncle Joey what a big girl she is in her Bumbo. When she got tired of that, we rocked on the front porch, I think she's going to be an outside girl.
Friday, June 5, 2009
A Good Day
I am blessed to have a wonderful family that is very good to me. While I was at work today, Joey's mom, maw maw, and paw paw came up to clean my house before the big arrival. And when I say clean, I mean real clean. They did things that I have not done in a long time... or maybe ever! You could eat off the floor. It was such a nice feeling to come home to a clean house, and know that I won't have to worry about it this weekend. Thank you, thank you, thank you! That's one thing I can mark off my stress list!

To top off my good day, my new rocking chair/recliner came in that I have been so anxiously waiting for!! I have already spent some time in it, but I think I'm about to go back and read some more baby books... suprise suprise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was our pleasure. I remember the stress of everything to do while I was pregnant and that was 35 years ago. (I am really showing my age with that comment. lol) I am glad we could help. After all, you are giving us the best ever gift in the world. Our first great granddaughter. Yea!!!!!
Love you.
Post a Comment