We had our weekly check up yesterday, and everything is still going good. I had my doctor just guess how many days he thinks it will be... and he said ten! I am hoping he said that because he really thinks it will be sooner, he just doesn't want me to get my hopes up. That would be great! I am more than ready when you are, Josie!
I came home from work today with red cheeks and a sweaty forehead. It is 9,000 degrees outside, and they make us park in Egypt and walk across the black pavement. It never bothered me before, but today I swear it took me 15 minutes to walk to my car. So Joey decided to cook the tacos. This is him in his "onion gear."
2 comments:
If you put your onions in the fridge, they won't make your eyes water. Just a suggestion :)
He's got gear for everything he cooks...Miami Vice shirt for crawfish, sunglasses for the onions. Joey's so funny! I'm so excited for yall. Can't wait to see Josie
Post a Comment