Saturday, June 13, 2009

Not a Happy Camper

Joey has been a good sport so far on putting things together for the nursery. Today he had his final two tasks (for now.) That was the diaper genie (easy) and the mobile for the crib (not so easy). Of course they make it look simple, but after I heard cuss words coming from my babies nursery, I decided he needed some help. However, I was left with the same bad attitude and was ready to throw the thing out the window or the let the dogs play tug-of-war with it. It is rigged for now, but is still not put together right. It will spin for a second, stop, then spin real fast, then slow, stop again, and so forth. And it's lop-sided. We are trying, Josie.... but mama and daddy are both very technically challenged!


I am 37 1/2 weeks. I always heard people say that the last month or so would drag by, and now I know what they mean. It would not hurt my feelings at all if she decided to come tonight, I am patiently waiting. I selfishly hope she comes before July 1st, but I guess she'll come when she's ready! I go back to the doctor Tuesday, and I hope he says "oh my goodness, lets get to the hospital and have her right now!" Wishful thinking!

5 comments:

Morrell Family said...

I feel your pain. Baby gear is not adult friendly. Your belly is so cute. I thought I would never say this but I think I am going to miss my belly :)

Christi said...

Josie won't care if that mobile is crooked or not, lol. Most of this stuff is really for us, not them, isn't it? So jealous of the cute belly. I'd do it again if I looked that cute!

Jill said...

I love your bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennp1751 said...

You look so cute!!! I love the baby bump! Jared's already talking about coming to visit after you ahve the baby :)

Jamie Page said...

you are nothin' but a bump! just so cute! I love you!