I have been nominated by my fellow bloggers to write ten interesting facts about myself. That is Jill (We are the Lamars) and Janice (The Life of Ryleigh.) This should be interesting! I thought this would be hard but I think I could go on for days!! Here goes:
1. As a child, I once busted into my parents bedroom and claimed that "Someone put wet pannies on me" in tears.
2. I can make a really good horse noise with my cheeks flapping.
3. One day I decided to make oatmeal cookies, but later found (after they were cooked) that I had actually used grits. My dad ate some of my grit cookies to be nice.
4. I became an aunt in 4th grade.
5. On my last day of maternity leave, I quietly ordered 2 pizzas. Joey dropped in for lunch (to save money and have a sandwich) right when they were being delivered and looked at me like I had 3 heads.
6. I once had Bells Palsy... I could not control one half of my face and was just positive that I had a brain tumor.
7. My best friends claim that my legs are shaped like carrots.
8. I went to Oak Grove from kindergarten through 12th grade.
9. It looks like a racoon opened most of the boxes in our pantry... I never open along the scored line. I like ripping into things and it drives Joey crazy.
10. I really love spaghettios and always have. I eat ABCs and 123s. My brother, Brad, told me I had to run around the house everytime I ate a meatball as a kid. He later told me that he would steal my meatballs while I was gone. How rude.
Okay, now you see how weird I can be! Here are the rules:
1. Say thanks and give a link to the one who gave you the award.
2. Share 10 honest things about yourself.
3. Present this award to 3 other fantastically brilliant blogs of content or design, or peeps that have encouraged you.-- I tag Amber, Christi, and Jennifer P.
4. Tell those 3 people they've been awarded and make sure they're informed of these guidelines
4 comments:
That's cute :) I believe Brad ate some of those grit cookies to be nice too! I thought for sure you would put on here about how Brad has always tortured you and put cupcake papers over your eyes one time :)
Do you mean me Christi?? Love the facts by the way, especially the wet pannies!!
Those were good. I was waiting on something about your toes. You never put anything. =(
It's going to take me a while to come up with 10 things but I'm trying I swear!!! Can't wait to see you this weekend
Post a Comment