There is not too much going at our house on Halloween this year. Joey is recovering from the flu, so he cannot get out. Josie and I stayed home to keep him company and passed out candy to all the eager trick or treaters. But of course she had to dress up! She knew she was cute in her mouse suit.
6 comments:
So cute!
I am so wishing I could have some sweet mouse sugar. She is absolutely adorable, but I knew she would be. Can't wait to see her next weekend.
She is too cute in that outfit! I really wish we could have played tonight, but I understand. Maybe next year! She looks like RJ in that second pic :)
Your mouse and my puppy would have had fun together.
I do believe that is the cutest rodent I have ever seen. I would just love to hug her till some of the sweetness rubs off on me.
Do I need help....I have an addiction. I can't stop going to this blog to see our sweet Josie Kate. Even though I have seen these pictures many times....I just keep coming back. Are you going to start charging me rent?????
Post a Comment