Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Lazy Bones

This is kinda embarassing but I am going to write anyway. Growing up, I did not watch too much tv. However, when reality tv started to get popular, I picked up a few shows and stuck with them. Then I had the normal shows on ABC that everyone talked about.... so I had to get involved just to stay in the loop. Then there was the spin-off of those shows. The DVR was the worst (but best) thing we ever purchased. I could follow all of my shows at my own leisure without any commercials. I absolutely loved this while I was pregnant, I had a good excuse to be lazy. So as the years went on, I have commited myself to way too many shows. And the funny part is, I get really stressed if I get behind on them. It's like laundry piling up to me. I have to get it done. I thought I would share the long and embarassing list of shows that I watch religiously... while rocking Josie in the evenings, of course. She is too tired to play from day care, but I want to be with her, so she sleeps and I rock. Desperate Housewives, Greys Anatomy, Brothers and Sisters, Private Practice, So You think You Can Dance, The Hills, The City, Lost, Castle, Flashforward, and My Antonio. Yes, I said My Antonio, and you have to say that one with the accent. Joey says he just feels himself getting dumber by hearing that show in the next room. He has even caught me watching Real Chance of Love 2.... but I do have more pride than to record that one. I need rehab. Glad I got that off my chest. That is 11 shows, by the way.

Josie is growing like a weed. Her personality is really coming through. The post would not be complete without some pictures!



Joey and I were in Jennifer and Barrier's wedding over the weekend, which was beautiful. They looked so happy and excited. Deedy snapped a pic of the family before the reception.

6 comments:

Janice said...

You look so pretty! I wish I could make that picture bigger. I was addicted to tv at one time as well, but for the last 8 months, I haven't even had the time to watch the ones on tivo.

Morrell Family said...

You have time to watch tv?!?!

Jill said...

You do watch a lot of tv. I would lose sleep if I tried to watch all of those and I don't even work.!! The wedding picture is so good of ya'll...frame it.

MawMaw said...

You, Joey and Josie look like the perfect family that you are. I love the picture. I am so proud of you all. You are good parents and good people. What more could a grandma ask for. Love you!

Taylor said...

Dont feel bad I have several TV shows I watch and I have 2 kids! Caroline goes to bed at 730 and Drew or I will hold Anna Cooper and then I watch The Office, Parks and recreation, the Hills, the city, the Kardashians, Biggest Loser...I have 1 or 2 shows each night!

Jennp1751 said...

You look so pretty in that picture!! and I watch almost all of those shows too. Except Private Practice ONLY b/c I need to catch up. I watch Vampire Diaries now too. And Dexter on Sundays. I don't have a DVR and I about go crazy on Saints Sundays when I can't watch my show b/c we're at the game. I can't wait to see yall again in November