Monday, October 5, 2009

Redneck Baby

I like to dress Josie according to who is keeping her. When my dad kept her last week, she wore her cowgirl onesie with some tight pants. When Pa kept her, she wore the bass proshop shirt and the camo hat. When maw maw keeps her, she might wear a bow and a dress. When we go to physical therapy, we usually wear some stretchy pants and a spaghetti strap shirt... no restrictive clothing of course. Got to show off those shoulders. When Joey dresses her, it's always something that either says "I love daddy" or "daddy's girl"... or something really girly. But anyways, this is the pic I got of her and Pa last week. She looks like she is ready to hit the woods to me!

Yesterday, my mom kept her while Joey and I went to the Saints game. She was ready to cheer them on. She must be their good luck charm!!

3 comments:

MawMaw said...

Love the pictures. Today she had on pink ruffles and bows. She is our little girly girl and she knows she is styling. Paw Paw and I were happy campers visiting her today... Thanks for sharing the Josie love.

heatherstockett said...

That's adorable! I love her little outfits-too fun :)

Janice said...

Y'all look so cute in all your Saints get up :) Can I please keep her next time y'all go somewhere??? Pretty please?