Wednesday, September 30, 2009

R.I.P. my Friend


This spider has been dead in our bathroom for about two weeks. And, yes, I am going to blame going back to work to be the reason I have not picked it up. Joey asked a week ago if I had noticed it, I just said yeah and left it there. He said he had been looking at it over a week, and kept walkling past it as well. Nevertheless, the poor expired spider just laid there with no proper headstone, no burial, no eulogy, no nothing. I get home from work today, walk in my bathroom, and this is what I see. I am so glad Joey has such respect for the insect world. Whoever said he didn't have a big heart?

2 comments:

Donna Rivers said...

Did he have a funeral for it? I am sure he finally picked it up and flushed it down the toilet.....NOT!!! Sorry Katie. It is Glenn's fault. That is my story and I am sticking to it.

Jill said...

I am so glad that Joey feels strongly enough about the little creatures of the world to give them proper respect. So who finally disposed out your bathroom friend?

P.S. I knew that wasn't your handwriting!!!!