Well, the sun never came out yesterday so there was no sunning or swimming. The girls went to the outlet mall while the guys babysat. It didn't stop us from a photo shoot on the balcony though! Last night we went out to eat, and went to bed early so we could get up early and come home. Josie was an angel on the way home... which was quite different from the way down there!
3 comments:
Pics are great and I miss her already. Hugs and kisses to everybody.
She is just so beautiful and you look great. I really want to see her soon. She has grown so much and I know she must already be expressing herself. At this age she will change so fast and I can see that in the pictures. Give her a hug for me and tell her that her Maw Maw loves her...
She has grown so much since I saw her last. She is soooooo cute.. I need to squueze her.
Post a Comment