Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy Half of a Half Birthday Josie!!


You get it?? Josie will be three months old tomorrow!! These first few months of her life have flown by. On the other hand, it seems like years ago when I was waking Joey up at 2am telling him it was time to go to the hospital!! What an exciting time... I would not change a thing. We found out last week that my mom cannot retire until March =( But the good news is, Josie gets to go to "school" with not only her best cousin Ryleigh Jane, but also her friend Jack. So she will have a girlfriend to gossip with and talk about the other children, and a boy to beat up anyone that messes with her. Things have a way of working themselves out, and we are fortunate for that! Deedy came over the weekend, and of course the visit wasn't complete without a photo shoot! We just love this picture... Josie looks like she is 6 months old! It's crazy! And she looks like she is posing for an Olan Mills photo! So cute, I love it. She likes to show off her daddy looking self.

5 comments:

Donna Rivers said...

Time has flown. I can't believe we have had her for three months. I just can't get enough sweet sugars from my Josie girl.

MawMaw said...

She gets more beautiful every time I see her. Just look at those beautiful blue eyes......

Morrell Family said...

That pictures is absolutely adorable! Happy Birthday Josie!

Jill said...

Happy Birthday sweet Josie! Give her some cake and ice cream. That picture is sooo cute. She is a model.

Janice said...

She looks really pretty in this picture. Sweet baby. I cannot wait to see her again! It's been way too long :)