Thursday, September 10, 2009
He's in Luck
Joey has been so, so excited that tonight is the first NFL game of the season. He has been talking all week about getting wings for tonight to celebrate. After work, he went to the store, bought some drummettes and carribean jerk sauce, and rushed home so he could get to cooking. Unfortunately, I am not much of a football fan. However anytime he vounteers to cook, I do not complain! Every year I say I am going to try to get into football more, but as I watch it my mind wanders to what all I could be doing, how bad the curtains look in our living room, how many hours Daisy sleeps a day, what I am going to wear the next day, ect. Real important stuff. As my mind was wandering, I glance at Joey and I see he has a partner in crime. Maybe he is going to have someone to watch football with afterall!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
we are going to have to get her a cheerleader outfit....lol
That is so cute. She looks like she is really interested. Precious.
Lillie Cate could teach her a few football moves if you like. She loves it also!
She looks like RJ in these pics :) They only favor sometimes, but this is one of them! Joey can come watch football with me. I am more of a fan than Brad!
I used to only like College football, but now I'm starting to like pro. I don't know who gets more excited over football season anymore in this house. Just wait, you'll get there, lol. It cracks me up that I even care. I'm not sure if the first week of college ball is my favorite holiday or Christmas... I'll have to think on that. I hope Josie loves it as well.
Post a Comment