How funny is that!!! Daddy's little girl! I've got to get a bumbo for Jack. :)
Our little Saints Fan. This is so cute. Love it.
Soooo cute. Is Josie getting season tickets too?
I cannot believe she is big enough to sit in the Bumbo! Ryleigh Jane didn't do that until she was 4 months old :) Very cute! She looks like you in the bottom pic.
If Josie will watch it with Joey then you are off the hook! She seems to be interested!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
How funny is that!!! Daddy's little girl! I've got to get a bumbo for Jack. :)
Our little Saints Fan. This is so cute. Love it.
Soooo cute. Is Josie getting season tickets too?
I cannot believe she is big enough to sit in the Bumbo! Ryleigh Jane didn't do that until she was 4 months old :) Very cute! She looks like you in the bottom pic.
If Josie will watch it with Joey then you are off the hook! She seems to be interested!
Post a Comment