Friday, September 18, 2009

Poor, Poor Me

What I am writing about has been a taboo subject at my house. It cannot be brought up without me tearing up or getting really grouchy. I have to go back to work Monday. Don't get me wrong... I do not mind working and I love my job. But I never imagined how hard it would be to leave my sweet Josie. I know people do it every day, but I had no idea how attached I would be to this little person who can't even talk, but keeps me company like no one else. I feel like I am leaving her forever... I have to remember I do still get to see her every day! Gah, I know that sounded dramatic. I know she will be in good hands, though. I hope I don't miss anything, and I hope she does not give away all my sugars. Sorry such a depressing post! I just needed to get it off my chest. I will try my best to keep my blog updated and keep the camera out. Say a prayer for me Monday. Josie will be fine, it is me that will need the prayers!

5 comments:

Donna Rivers said...

I know how hard it will be because I did it many years ago. Try to think of how excited Josie will be when you pick her up on Monday after work. I am so thankful she has such a wonderful mommy. I will be thinking about both of you Monday.

MawMaw said...

I know that it will be hard but she will know that she is loved. I am sorry that you are hurting and I will pray for you.

Morrell Family said...

I started to call you and ask how you were coping, but I figured it was a sore subject so I didn't call. I am starting to feel the depression sneaking up on me too. We'll say a little prayer for you.

Willcutt Family Blog said...

It is really hard...I won't lie. BUT, it gets a little easier everyday. Though, certain days will be harder than others...HORMONES! Gotta love em! It is so exciting picking them up in the afternoons though and makes home time even more special and cherished! Good luck. I will say a little prayer for you!

heatherstockett said...

Aw... you poor thing! I will definitely keep you in my prayers.