We are at the beach this weekend with Joey's family. Joey and his dad went deep sea fishing yesterday, while we stayed back at the beach. Deedy watched Josie most of the day,and I got to lay in the sun. My favorite thing to do in the whole wide world! I didn't think Josie would enjoy the pool too much, but of course we had to put her bathing suit on and take pics!And she looked oh so cute! It is raining this morning, but I am keeping my fingers crossed that is clears up this afternoon.
2 comments:
She looks so cute in her outfit! She is getting so big :) Next year we are definitely coming down here together, and it WILL be sunny!!!
She is so adorable! And people say having a baby keeps you from doing the things you want. What do they know?
Post a Comment