Friday, September 4, 2009

WHO DAT??

WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAY THEY GOING TO BEAT DEM SAINTS! WHO DAT! WHO DAT!

After three years on the waiting list for season tickets to the Saints... we finally got offered some this year. The seats are great! A little pricey though, so we are sharing a pair of tickets with another couple. After realizing that only left 2 games for me... a pre-season one and one that nobody wants to go to... I agreed that we need our own set next year. Joey did not complain, I think he did this on purpose. I wanted to see Tom Brady and Giselle... is that too much to ask? I do admit I get into all the stuff going around me more than the game, but it's still a great time. So if they say the Cowboys are the team to see, I want to be there! Who cares if I cannot name one person on the team. So anyways... we bought a couple extra tickets and brought my parents to the game last night against the Dolphins. My dad was a little upset he did not get to see Reggie play, and they lost, but we still had a great time. Is it bad that I had a sausage dog, jumbalaya, and fries at about 8 bucks a pop? I won't even begin to tell you what all Joey had. He has always wanted one of those turkey legs and talked all day about how he was going to get one. I looked over and saw tendons hanging out of his mouth and about lost my supper. He chowed it down, but later admitted it was not good. Why was the meat bright red? They look way better on Sword in the Stone... cannot believe I remember that. We had a good time, though, and my next (and last) game will be on my birthday weekend so we are going to make a trip out of it. Till then, Joey gets to see all the famous people while Me and Josie will have to cheer them on from home =( I think that calls for a Saints cheerleader outfit!

No comments: