My friend and co-worker, Lynde, had a crawfish boil at Elks Lake on Saturday. Despite the nasty weather, we went and had a great time. We will miss Lynde when she moves in June :(
This is Lucy and her triplets Kacey, Conner, and Cole. Aren't they precious! Check out the hair on that little girl! Gorgeous!
Josie and her new friend, Kensleigh. Josie is only 3 weeks older! They liked touching each others faces. Josie really wanted to borrow her bow and kept trying to grab it,
We were sitting on a towel playing, but Josie decided to crawl over and hang out with her daddy. I told you this was one of her favorite places! Isn't he a hunk?
Just playing around before church...
Playing dress up...
Sorry, Josie! Do you see those ham hocks? She gets them honest.
Doing what they do best.
Now it's time for Monday again. Hurry up next weekend!
4 comments:
I had the same kind of weekend and it was badly needed too. I am looking forward to seeing everybody next weekend. Can't wait to get ahold of the little monkey. She is getting so big.
Aww! She is too cute in her church dress. Those are the best weekends. Makes you want to be a stay at home mom :)
I love her church dress. She looks beautiful in anything...
It is so wonderful to see that she is such a happy baby. We are looking forward to seeing you next weekend!!!!
she looks so cute in her little green dress!!
Post a Comment