Josie stealing the show as she always does...
Tired of me following her around with the camera!
Joey and I getting ready for the wedding.
We went by to see my mom this afternoon, and had to take some pics on the farm.
Josie and Ryleigh hadn't seen each other in a couple weeks, and had to catch up on the gossip.
Giving sugars. Awwwwwwww.
Meet Burt. My dad bought this horse for the girls shortly after they were born. I have always thought his name was funny, Burt. My dad says he was already named when he bought him =) Josie was very impressed by Burt. She kept wanting to ride him, and was squealing in excitement when she petted him.
Poking Burt in the eye. She does this to our dogs, too. I know they just love her!
I am one proud mama on this mothers day! I am sure this is no surprise, since all I blog about is Josie! Thank you Joey and Josie, for making my first mothers day extra special. Can't wait for many, many more.
1 comment:
Happy Mother's Day, sweet girl :) I just love our babies! I need to print out that picture of the two of them "gossiping" very cute!
Post a Comment